Farm Fresh Eggs: The Taste of a Better Life
Our farm fresh eggs are laid by happy, healthy hens that are free to roam and forage. They are not raised in battery cages, so they have plenty of space to move around and express their natural behaviors. This results in eggs that are richer in flavor and nutrition than eggs from commercial farms.
Here are some of the benefits of eating farm fresh eggs:
- They have a richer flavor and aroma.
- They are higher in vitamins and minerals, including omega-3 fatty acids.
- They have a better texture and consistency.
- They are more likely to be free of salmonella and other bacteria.
- They are a more sustainable choice.
Try our farm fresh eggs today and see the difference they can make in your cooking!
- Your eggs are locally sourced from our own farm.